Monday, April 6, 2009

I can't stop talking about Book Mooch

So in my excitement about moving to Chicago in a couple of months I was able to get a travel guide to Chicago on my favorite website ever! The book I got is called "The Newcomer's Handbook to moving to Chicago" I can't wait until it comes in the mail.

Book mooch is a free website designed to help people share and recycle books! It's great, because all I pay for is sending books to other people, and then I get books for free!
Currently I'm reading "Mystic River" which I got on book mooch, and plan to get rid of it on book mooch too!
The only down side is they typically don't have any brand new books or old classics that people want to hold on to.
But its a great way to be green and not waste paper, as well as lessen book clutter. Apparently, there are also websites like this for CD's and DVD's too, but that's something I'm less excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment