Tuesday, April 28, 2009


So I have no idea how this got to be sideways, and I don't know how to fix it...it just won't work.
But anyway, I made a cute wall decoration for my friend who is preggers. She doesn't know the gender of the baby so I thought this project would be cute and gender neutral.
I did do it a little differently. Instead of painting on the animals, I cut them out of scrap book paper, and I put them in crappy frames because I'm cheap. But I think they will look nice on the wall, though I found out she wants to decorate in bright colors :( Maybe if I make her a quilt I will do it in bright colors, though I may have just lost her in my roommate divorce(she is better friends with my roommate and I don't know if sides are going to be drawn, we will see soon).

It was fun to make and relatively easy, though only one of them I fit the entire writing section on there, the other two i just kind of trailed off...whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment